Big Scrub Landcare are looking for a professional Manager to look after all day-to-day operations of the organisation including: stakeholder and community engagement, fundraising, project management, administration and communication.
- Coordinate and deliver community engagement strategies and approaches that promote Big Scrub Landcare’s programs and meet funded project outcomes. Some of these approaches include the Big Scrub Rainforest Day, community events and publishing collateral.
- Manage and expand databases (reporting, regulatory, grant opportunities, BSL membership, administration)
- Manage all of BSL’s existing digital platforms including email, social media, websites, fundraising portals
- Manage and drive the development and implementation of fundraising strategies and approaches to meet and deliver BSL’s funding needs for all programs. Review, evaluate and measure ongoing effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage key internal and external stakeholder relationships as well as broad community engagement.
To read the Position Description click here. Applications close 8am Monday 2nd December and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require further information about the role please contact: Shannon Greenfields on 0422 204 294 or email@example.com.